Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4: Grace - FULL

Todays theme is 'Graceful' 
Images of dance, movement, soft light came to mind. 
But, it was a day of doctors visits, blood test, and replacing all the tires on our car. 
What to post? What to take a picture of? 
My camera battery needed charging and it was getting closer to bed time.
As a sat quietly nursing my new, tiny daughter, surrounded by the other kids dashing back and forth, playing, pretending, shouting, giggling. 
Graceful on my mind, my lips. The word transformed... 
Grace - Full. 
Yes. My life is FULL of grace. 
The picture I am about to share, is one which reminds me of a great way in which God has shown me grace, in answer to my prayers ... 

It's a picture Josh took with the iPad. I know it will be one of my favorite pictures of all time, just because of the moment in our lives in records. 

It shows me, smiling, so much, because after a very traumatic birth with my 3rd child two years ago, here I am holding my 4th child ... my prayers answered. God in His grace, answered my prayers. 

My prayers for another child. My prayers for a healing birth. 

There was a lot of medical concern in me having another child. Yet I knew, there was a child waiting to be born into this family, my heart had a place for her before she was formed. I longed for her with all my soul. When I thought I would have to stop having children, I mourned for a child, that wasn't yet created. In my heart, she was real though. 

I am beaming with love for this sweet new beautiful babe. My sweet sweet Emiliana. My heart is yours. I love & adore you!

 Full of energy and adrenaline, from an amazing natural birth,  in which for the first time, I was able to immediately hold and tend to my new baby, without some complication or issue preventing me giving them my full attention. 

I was elated. In His grace, I have my new baby girl, who I desired so much, and had a birth that allowed me to heal from the nightmares of the past. 

Emiliana Lucia Joy 12-13-12 

You will always remind me that God is full of grace, and that my life, is Grace-FULL.


No comments:

Post a Comment