Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 : Seeing Esther ...

My goals for 2013 include: 
- Letting my children choose how they want their photos taken
- Getting to know my children's personalities on a deeper level
- Taking more pictures of everyday life
- Sharing the imperfect images, the ones the photographer in me criticizes, and focusing on the photo's that as a mom, I will adore when I look back. 

I feel this picture is a step towards those goals. 
Esther ... She is sweet, compassionate, spilling with empathy, a deep desire to please and satisfy. She fears failure. She  thrives on success. She is amazingly tender, forgiving, thoughtful and pays attention to details. She is self giving ... sacrificing her own desires and happiness, for that of those around her. 
She is also fierce for what is good & true. 
She is also incredibly goofy and hilarious, when she is relaxed.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment