Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 23 - Transparent





What is transparent to me, is that I have bad luck with glasses. Or, perhaps I should be more transparent ... I am too busy to do what needs to be done to stop my glasses from breaking. 
We go through so many. Every couple of weeks it seems like another glass broke in the dishwasher. 
Each time I ponder... maybe I should start hand washing these dishes.
But then, when it comes to crunch time and I have a pile of dishes I want out of sight & mind before my little Joel runs over and starts slamming the dishwasher door or pulling the trays in & out, I end up just quickly popping them in and vainly hoping that last time was just a fluke and it won't happen again. 
Then again... maybe it's not the dishwasher that breaks the glasses .... maybe it happens when Joel slams the door shut full force, bashing the top shelf inside with the force of an eighteen wheeler? 



No comments:

Post a Comment